Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Release

Wow, now that I look back
I can't believe
It took me so long...

I loved you,
I was so in love
You broke my heart
Cold blooded...

I kept trying.
Maybe you never knew but...
behind every smile
and my kind words,
every time I said "Hi"
I was trying...

Trying to impress you,
To pass your test,
To prove you I was a good choice
What a stupid... I know...

At last I realized
that I don't need you,
don't want you anymore,
Better later than never...

I finally let you go forever
Out of my life, out of my mind
Out of my heart.
I close the chapter,
I release you.
I am more than you would ever get
I do not need to pass a test
I do not need to convince you to love me.
Go and work with your traumas
I don't have time to waste

with your old and tired self.

I am young, smart...
Full of life and energy.
I know how to love
and how to please in so many ways,

all those many ways that you will never know!

1 comment:

  1. Q bello me hizo llorar de la hermosura... Imaginate si Morgan Freeman com Megan Fox lo lee seria bellisimo...

    ReplyDelete